Photo by Ozzie Stern
- 3M™ Particulate Respirator, 8293, P100 $11.25MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREDMINIMUM ORDER REQUIREDMINIMUM ORDER REQUIREDMINIMUM ORDER REQUIREDMINIMUM ORDER REQUIREDMINIMUM ORDER REQUIRED
This disposable P100 particulate respirator helps provide comfortable, reliable worker respiratory protection for certain oil and non oil based particles. Features 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve, foam faceseal, adjustable straps and individual packaging.
- Leather Shield Configurator $65.00
Use our custom shield configurator to make your shield just the way you want it. Choose from multiple colors, configurations, and styles. Each shield is unique and made to order.
*THIS PRODUCT SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER AND CAN TAKE 3-6 WEEKS TO RECEIVE.
- FLIR K1 Thermal Camera $719.00
Special Price for orders received by December 31st!
The FLIR K1 is a rugged, compact thermal camera that serves as an extra set of eyes on the fire scene, allowing commanders, officers, and inspectors to quickly complete a thorough 360° assessment in total darkness and through smoke. With a bright, integrated flashlight, the FLIR K1 illuminates the scene to help the user steer and manage the crew more effectively. It also displays 160 × 120 pixel thermal images that help users gain additional situation awareness that is not possible with the naked eye.
Enhance Situational Awareness
- Quickly assess the scene in total darkness, through smoke, and never lose line of sight.
Document Findings Conveniently
- Gather compelling evidence and save up to 10,000 sets of radiometric thermal and visual images for simple reporting.
Rugged and Easy To Use
- The water-resistant K1 withstands a 2-meter drop onto concrete, and is lightweight enough to attach to gear.
- CA, NV & HI SALES ONLY3M™ Scott™ Sight In-Mask Thermal Imager
When you wear 3M Scott Sight, you get more than constant thermal vision. You get your hands back. 3M Scott Sight Pro Package is the next evolution of the industry’s first in-mask, hands-free thermal imaging solution. The Pro Package adds new advanced features that enables firefighters to have even more situational awareness during fireground operations.
- LION RedZone Contaminant Control Package
When you arrive on the scene of a fire, your personal protective equipment (PPE) is immediately exposed to a number of toxic chemicals – exposure that can result in serious health problems. That includes cancer, which is currently the leading cause of U.S. firefighter deaths. With that fact in mind, LION has developed RedZone™, our exclusive, contaminant control package, which is certified to meet NFPA 1971.
- Phenix First Due NFPA Helmet with ESS FIREPRO Goggles and Comfort Brow Pad $319.75 – $329.50
Click to Configure your
Custom Leather Shield
- Elkhart Brass CobraMax Monitor $6,687.25 – $8,329.95
Meet the newest member of the Elkhart Brass monitor lineup – CobraMax! Built on the same platform as our Cobra EXM2 monitor, the CobraMax delivers the same industry leading performance but in a new robust package. The CobraMax provides a thermoformed cowling with integrated LED panels. The LED panels, with customizable laser engraved inserts, allow you the ability to personalize the CobraMax with a department logo to match your fire apparatus. The LED colors are programmable, furthering the customization ability. CobraMax is offered in four (4) colors: gloss metallic gray, gloss red, gloss black and matte black.
- Akron Brass Revolution Intake Valve (includes swivel elbow inlet, 5″ storz inlet)
The Revolution Intake Valve is like no other. Featuring a unique patent pending handwheel design, the Revolution provides the operator more control and leverage for a smooth and easy operation. This revolutionary valve is constructed of corrosion-resistant, hard-anodized aluminum and stainless steel with a powder coated interior and exterior finish for superior corrosion protection.
- SaleLimitedHAIX Missoula 2.1
Wildland firefighters subject themselves to one of the most physically demanding jobs in the world, requiring both physical and mental toughness to face the challenging and ever-changing conditions experienced with wildland firefighting. You need a boot that can match the challenges you face, that is as tough as you are. The new Missoula 2.1 is up to that task and more and is certified NFPA 1977 for wildland firefighting.
Sizes 14-16 are Special Ordered
- Key Hose – Combat Sniper – Double Jacket Attack Hose
An operational game-changing attack line with legendary, double jacketed, extruded through-the-weave nitrile/PVC tube construction and true 1.78″ diameter.
- Pro-Tech 8 Vision Structural Firefighting Gloves $64.95
The brand-new Vision™ structural firefighting glove offers Pro-Tech 8®’s legendary, battle-tested construction with added safety and visibility features – providing best-in-class durability, flexibility, and protection in the darkest and smokiest conditions. The comfortable, heavy-duty Vision™ glove is certified to NFPA 1971-2018 and introduces a hardwearing, prominent glow-in-the-dark band across the back of each glove that enables long-lasting visibility in low-light environments without requiring any exterior reflective light.
- 3M™ Aura™ Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask 1870+ $1.50MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREDMINIMUM ORDER REQUIREDMINIMUM ORDER REQUIREDMINIMUM ORDER REQUIREDMINIMUM ORDER REQUIREDMINIMUM ORDER REQUIRED
The 1870+ respirator takes convenience and comfort to the next level with a contoured nose panel and chin tab. This premium comfort respirator has 3M proprietary filter media designed for ease of breathing.
Air-Pak™ X3 Pro SCBA
Safety and Performance From All Sides