It also has a high-pressure inlet source that allows the use of a compressor or cascade system as the primary air source. Scott’s Mobile Air Cart can accept 2216, 3000, 4500 or 5500psi cylinders in 30-, 45-, 60-, or 75-minute durations. Also available are two optional independently regulated ports for tools or other low-pressure devices.
- Large wheels, a portable lightweight design and a low center of gravity for ease of mobility and maneuverability
- Compact frame with retractable handle for easy storage and enhanced portability
- High-pressure inlet supply connector enables use of a high-pressure air supply such as a compressor or cascade system
- Fail-safe-open, sealed regulator for dependable and reliable outlet pressure adjustment
- Available in two-outlet or four-outlet easily accessible airline respirator connections
- Loud, pneumatic whistle audibly alarms user when cylinder pressure is low
- Optional, adjustable 0-125psi auxiliary dual tool outlets, with internal check valve to prevent contamination of respirator manifold.
- Ability to use supply cylinders from 2216 psi to 5500 psi.