Developed with input from firefighters and instructors across the country, the RIT-Pak Fast Attack provides an intuitive design enabling RIT teams to focus on locating and assessing the downed firefighter. The system is comprised of a pressure reducer, high-pressure charging wand, low-pressure air supply hose, mask-mounted breathing regulator, facepiece, and a lightweight carrying bag.
- A protective skid plate reduces friction when the RIT-Pak III is dragged and makes it easier to identify the orientation of the bag in low visibility, stressful environments.
- Two convenient storage pouches allow for easy access to rescue tools and rescue rope.
- The high-visibility orange fabric and 3MTM ScotchliteTM Reflective Material improve the visibility of the RIT-Pak III.
- An easy-to-remove and adjustable length shoulder strap allows for carrying and dragging.
- Pull handles offer tactile identification of low-pressure and high-pressure compartments in low visibility conditions.
- Optional strap assembly to allow for the RIT-Pak III to be carried in a manner similar to a duffle bag
- An external pressure gauge provides pressure indicator lights similar to those used on the heads-up display on the Air-Pak SCBA.
- A universal high-pressure charging wand and a low-pressure hose with dual manifold offer versatility in providing emergency breathing air to a firefighter in distress.
- An audible bell alarm provides notification when the RIT-Pak III has reached 25% of the rated cylinder pressure, and complements the pressure indicator lights on the external gauge.
- The facepiece, a modified AV-3000 with SureSeal or Vision C5, has a simple-to-use donning handle, helping to strap onto a downed firefighter or victim.
High-Pressure Compartment includes:
- Cylinder Valve
- Pressure Reducer
- Audible Low-Pressure Alarm
Low-Pressure Compartment includes:
- Low-Pressure Manifold
- Bag Dimensions: Length: 33 in. Width: 10.5 in. Height: 8.5 in.
- Small, lightweight, and compact
- Available in 4.5 or 5.5 cylinder pressures
- Available in two bag sizes: small and medium
- Compatible with 15-min and 30-min cylinders
- Compatible with Air-Pak SCBA equipped with Universal EBSS
- Hi-Viz orange with 3MTM ScotchliteTM Reflective Material
- Tactile feel pull handles for easy identification
- External pressure gauge with photoluminescent display
- Distinct, audible low pressure whistle alarm
- Low-pressure hose w/ Dual EBSS manifold
- Color-coded storage pouches for easy identification
- Carabiners w/ captive bar: never lose the carabiner
- Easy-to-remove and adjustable length shoulder strap