3M™ Scott™ Vision C5 Facepiece with Radio Direct Interface (RDI)
Designed using a platform approach, the 3M™ Scott™ Vision C5 Facepiece with Radio Direct Interface incorporates the latest technology to enhance situational intelligence in a customizable solution.
Expanding on the 3M™ Scott™ Vision C5 Facepiece with E-Z Flo C5 Regulator, the facepiece now includes Bluetooth® communications to help address critical communication challenges on the fireground.
Utilizing proprietary noise suppression algorithms, in combination with a facepiece-integrated microphone, Bluetooth® enabled in-mask communications provide enhanced voice intelligibility during two-way radio communications. An optional integrated bone conduction headphone further assists firefighters with hearing and understanding of incoming radio communications. The Vision C5 facepiece with radio direct interface operates with compatible 3M™ Scott™ Air-Pak™ SCBA, as well as compatible two-way radios.
A perfect companion to the 3M™ Scott™ Air-Pak™ X3 Pro SCBA, the Vision C5 facepiece with E-Z Flo C5 regulator was designed to provide enhancements to five key areas – cleanability, comfort, connectivity, communications, and configurability – helping firefighters to see more, hear what matters, and breathe easier.
- Radio Direct Interface – Wireless radio communications utilizing existing compatible two-way radios
- In-Mask Communications – Enhance voice intelligibility during two-way radio communications
- Bone Conduction Headphone – Enhances operator hearing and understanding of incoming radio communications
- Automated Voice Prompts – Provide operator with verbal notification of changing system conditions
- Integrated Volume Switch – Adjust volume based on hearing acuity and environmental conditions
- Rechargeable Battery – Intrinsically safe lithium-ion battery
- Single-Button Operation – Simple, intuitive operation for powering on/off electronics
- Multipurpose Solution – Continuous operation when transitioning between tactical (on air) and non-tactical (off air) use
- Multi-Platform Solution – Approved with compatible 3M™ Scott™ Air-Pak™ SCBA, as well as compatible two-way radios
- Software Configurable – Modify settings using iOS or Android™ compatible mobile applications
- Enhanced Communications – Reduced frequency Vibralert EOSTI helps improve two-way radio communications
- 2-Bay Charger – Simultaneously charges two batteries using an AC/DC power supply or hard-wired, vehicle-mount connection