Akron 3 1/2″ Swing-Out Valve (Body Only) with Stainless Ball
Self locking heavy-duty valve with a stainless steel ball designed for the harsh realities of today’s fire service when water contaminants challenge a valve’s sealing capabilities.
This valve features the following:
– A single valve body that will accept a variety of actuators
– HydroMax TM technology: A patented ball geometry providing performance never seen before in swing-out valves
– 3 1/2″ waterway
– Self-Locking valve
– 316 stainless steel ball with Hydromax technology
– High quality brass body
– Improve sealing & increased gating ability
– Flow optimization reduces turbulence while in the gated position and requires lower operating forces
– No lubrication or regular maintenance required
– Simple two-seated design (no O-Rings to cut or lose during assembly or maintenance)
– Wide range of available adaptors
– Designed and tested to exceed NFPA requirements
– Cast, machined and assembled at our facilities in Wooster, Ohio
Adapters specified separately. See valve guide for complete list of available adapters.
Actuator/handle and adapters not included in price.
- Fire OEMs
- Style: 8835
- Type: Heavy-Duty
- Brand: Swing-Out
- Material: Brass
- Water Size: 3 1/2"
- Length: 4'' (102 mm)