4-Way Hydrant Valve features include:
- Flow efficient 31/2” waterway
- 75 psi maximum pressure differential during changeover
- 300 psi maximum operating pressure
- 1000 GPM maximum flow when changing ball position
How it Works:
Step 1 Attach the 4-Way Hydrant Valve to the hydrant and forward lay to the engine at fire scene.
Step 2 Attach a hose from the 4-Way Hydrant Valve to the intake on the engine at the hydrant
Step 3 Attach a hose from the discharge on the engine at hydrant to the 4-Way Hydrant Valve inlet. Establish re-circulating flow at hydrant pressure.
Step 4 Rotate the handwheel on top of the 4-Way Hydrant Valve to introduce pressurized flow from the engine at the hydrant to the engine at the fire scene. Increase pressure on the pumper to increase flow as required.
* Hydrant Inlet only available in 4″ – 5″.
- Style: 627
- Weight: 42 lbs (19 kg)
- Type: Hydrant
- Material: Pyrolite
- Length: 13 3/4" (349 mm)
- Width: 13 3/4" (349 mm)
- Inlet: 2 1/2"-5" F (65-125 mm)
- Length: 2 1/2" - 5" M (65-125 mm)