Akron Brass Omega XP Monitor 4″ flange x 2.5″ NH outlet, monitor only
The Omega XP brass monitor offers maximum travel for optimal coverage in a compact, economical package for industrial and marine environments.
9.75 × 9.75 × 14 in
Omega XP Monitor
- Brass construction for corrosion resistance
- Cast-in turning vanes for more efficient flow
- Unique locking mechanism to hold desired position
- Enhanced design provides less tip weight which translates to lower handle operating force
- 360° of horizontal movement and 135° of vertical movement
- Elevation 90° above to 45° below horizontal
- Maximum operating pressure of 232 psi
- Maximum flow 1250 gpm
Omega XP Monitor SpecificationsThe 1250gpm rated monitor shall have a 3" flange waterway with a 2.5" NH discharge outlet and be of brass construction. The vertical and horizontal travel locks shall incorporate an off center brake handle and full contact brake band within the swivel joint. All elbows shall have cast-in turning vanes. The monitor shall have a vertical travel of 135° and horizontal travel of 360°.
55 lbs (24.9 kg)
|Width||9 3/4'' (248 mm)|
|Depth||9 3/4'' (248 mm)|
|Height||14'' (356 mm)|
|Inlet||3'' or 4'' FL (75 or 100 mm)|
|Outlet||2.5'' NH (65 mm)|
There are no reviews yet.