Akron Brass Revolution Intake Valve (includes swivel elbow inlet, 5″ storz inlet)
The Revolution Intake Valve is like no other. Featuring a unique patent pending handwheel design, the Revolution provides the operator more control and leverage for a smooth and easy operation. This revolutionary valve is constructed of corrosion-resistant, hard-anodized aluminum and stainless steel with a powder coated interior and exterior finish for superior corrosion protection.
The Revolution intake valve has a compact design that saves valuable space on your pump panel. The Revolutionary handwheel blends in with the body and will not obstruct surrounding equipment on the pump panel, improving the operating environment for your whole firefighting team.
Easy to Operate
Akron Brass valves provide years of hassle-free operation. Easily grab and adjust this fire truck intake valve for simple, easy operator control. Because it utilizes a ball sector for controlling water flow, the Revolution is reliable and robust. Its aluminum and stainless-steel valves are designed for efficiency.
|Country of Manufacture||US|
|Weight||40 lbs (18.1 kg)|
|Width||14.25'' (362 mm)|
|Height||12.3" (312 mm)|
|Depth||14.9'' (without Storz cap) 15.9" (with Storz cap) (378 mm)|
|Inlet||Storz*- 5”, Full Time Storz Swivel- 5”, Male-4”, 4 1 /2”, 5” or 6”, Female- 4”, 4 1 /2” or 5” (Storz*- 125 mm, Full Time Storz Swivel-100 mm, Male- 110 or 150 mm, Female-100, 110 or 125 mm)|
|Outlet||5" or 6" Female Swivel (125 or 150 mm)|
|Operating Pressure||250 psi|
The Revolution has the standard features you expect from an intake valve—with flows capable of up to 2000 GPM (7600 LPM). The Akron Brass intake valve is ideal for the most demanding apparatus intake applications.
- Swiveling intake elbow with locking pin (30° inlet)
- Robust, integrated, Pyrolite patent-pending handwheel for easy operation
- Critical pump side waterway components constructed of non-corrosive stainless steel
- Durable, powder coated interior and exterior finish
- Optional Storz cap and chain
- Field adjustable relief valve between 50–250 psi (requires 7/8” wrench to adjust). Includes 1 ½” NPT female thread so the hose can be connected to redirect water to a desirable location
- Quick-turn Bleeder valve operation (vents into relief discharge)
- Built-in open/close position indicator on top of valve
- 2000GPM max flow
- All intake valve parts that stay in contact with water are constructed of stainless steel
- NFPA 1901 compliant
- 10-year, heavy-duty warranty against manufacturing defects and corrosion*