The SaberMaster Electric Master Stream makes remote controlled monitors truly remote because you can now easily change from solid bore to fog flow streams with the flip of a switch. No other master stream nozzles have this 2-in-1 capability.
– SaberMaster reduces the risk of injury by not having to climb onto the deck to change tips
– Provides smooth bore reach and penetration OR fog stream cooling and protection, without having to shut down the water flow to switch tips.
– No issues with tip storage or missing tips because changing from a solid bore to adjustable fog pattern is built-in
– SaberMaster designed for use with Style 3440 DeckMaster or Style 3480 StreamMasterII Monitors
– Built-in Stream Shaper
In addition to the 2″ tip size, the SaberMaster is available in a 1 3/8″ or 1 1/2″ to the offering. The flow in fog stream now matches the flow in the tip.
- Style: 1578
- Type: Master Stream
- Weight: 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
- Material: Pyrolite
- Brand: SaberMaster
- Length: 12 5/32" (309 mm)
- Width: 7 9/10" (200 mm)
- Height: 8 2/3" (221 mm)