CET Pumps Attack Pac
A tank, a live hose reel and/or crosslay, a portable fire pump and/or a compressed air foam system (CAFS), with an engine: these can be combined into a single one-piece assembly that can be slipped onto a truck bed, trailer, or into a body and used for flowing water and or foam on a structural fire, car fire or wildfire. The most common wildland and urban interface fire engines in North America combine a small truck with a water tank and a high performance portable pump. Municipal/industrial fire departments and all forestry fire authorities use drop-in units. The sizes vary from 50 gallons, for an ATV, up to 500 gallons for full size trucks.
This item requires special shipping, additional charges may apply.
- 200 fully baffled propylene water tank
- 20hp mid range fire pump
- 265gpm at 50psi, 190gpm at 100psi, 115gpm at 150psi and 45gpm at 200psi
- 3 gallon fuel tank tLighted control panel
- Low profile electric rewind hose reel
- 1 inch x 100 foot booster hose
- 2.5 inch tank to pump 1/4 turn ball valve
- Steel manifold with multiple outlets
- 1.5 inch service line with cap and chain
- 3/4 inch pressurized garden hose connection
- Increase water tank and hose reel sizes
- Diesel engine available
- Pre-connect hose tray with connection
- Set of chrome outriggers with 3 ways rollers
- Scotty around the pump foam system with integrated foam cell
- Storage frame
- Stainless steel piping
- Also available with CAFS systems
- And many more
There are no reviews yet.