Chemguard Extreme Class A Foam
Chemguard EXTREME is the first and only foam concentrate designed specifically for Compressed Air Foam Systems (CAFS). EXTREME is a non-corrosive, non-toxic, and biodegradable Class “A” foam concentrate. When mixed with water in the correct proportion, it drastically changes the properties of water. It reduces the surface tension of the water, and produces foam, which allows the water to cling to vertical or horizontal surfaces without run off. This allows the water to absorb more heat and provides greater penetration into Class “A” fuels.
CHEMGUARD Class A foam concentrates combine foaming and wetting agents for use in a variety of firefighting applications. When proportioned with water, Class A concentrates reduce the solution surface tension and allow greater penetration of the foam into most Class A fuels.
This item requires special shipping, additional charges may apply.
- Designed specifically for Compressed Air Foam Systems (C.A.F.S.).
- Excellent properties for exposure protection requiring thick CAFS foam blankets.
- Reduces water consumption by 3 to 5 times
- Can be used with either fresh or salt water
- Suitable with non-air-aspirating or aspirating handline nozzles
- Suitable for use in Helicopter Bambi buckets
- Suitable for use on rubber (tires), coal, paper and many other types of Class “A” fuels
- Suitable for use through medium expansion nozzles on Class “A” or contained Class “B” flammable liquids
- Suitable for use with high expansion foam generators
- May be premixed for use as a foaming agent or for use as a wetting agent.