From Climbing Technology comes an innovative handle ascender with integrated pulley, that can be used in the following applications:
- Rope work. Used in conjunction with a self-braking descender, it allows for ascending the work rope. Ideal for placing protection and for rock scaling on crags.
- Caving. Used in conjunction with a chest ascender, it allows for rope ascent with MAO technique.
ATTENTION: The integrated pulley is not PPE and it can only be used as an additional aid to the ascent, as per the methods shown, but not for hauling people and/or material.
- Overmolded ergonomic handle for greater efficiency and increased resistance to wear
- Steel cam protects rope from excess wear, but is effective in blocking and ascending the rope
- Patented cam system unlocks with just one downward movement
- Maximum load: 140kg (309lb)