Designed to be worn during fire ground operations, the Fire Escape Harness uses Kevlar brand fiber web for high heat and flame resistance and can be worn over bunker pants without compromising firefighter safety. If done with care, the harness can be left on over the pants when they are stored, so it can be donned simultaneously. The new, improved design is one size fits most. The soft connection loop in front stays out of the way when not in use and easily accepts carabiners or large snap hooks.
CMC recommends using the turnout manufacturer’s approved belt loop and keepers to ensure the harness remains in place when the gear is stored.
- Made from Kevlar fiber web for heat and flame resistance
- Can be left on turnout pants and donned simultaneously
- Front attachment loop stays out of way when not in use
- Easily adjustable for wide range of fit
- Web Keepers secure loose web ends
- Contrasting color thread to aid in wear inspection
- Corrosion-resistant hardware