For high lines, the rigging holes allow for optimum separation of tag lines and hoist ropes for reeving variations. For English and Norwegian reeves, a greater spread between the hoist pulleys significantly reduces the chance of inadvertent spinning of the load. Separate rigging holes make rigging easier and also prevent carabiners from binding against each other. For high-strength tie-offs, the integrated sheave-lock pin inserts easily into the sheave-lock hole from its stowed axle position. The strong, durable anodized aluminum sheave is fitted with sealed ball bearings for long wear and high efficiency.
- Separate rigging holes make rigging easier, prevent carabiners from binding against one another, and allow optimum separation of tag lines and hoist ropes
- Integrated sheave-lock pin stows in axle and inserts easily into sheave-lock hole for high strength tie-offs
- Strong, durable anodized aluminum sheave
- High-efficiency sealed ball bearings
- 3 Sigma MBS: 44 kN (9891 lbf)