The CMC ProSwivel Pulleys combine a swivel and pulley into one tool with a unique sideplate that opens while the pulley is still attached to the anchor.
- Integrated rotating swivel minimizes overall system length and increases travel while aligning rope with direction of pull
- Pivoting side plate opens without having to disconnect pulley from anchor
- Double-detent button prevents accidental opening of side plate
- Aluminum sheave
- High-efficiency sealed ball bearings
- Designed for use with ropes up to 13mm in diameter
- 3 Sigma MBS: PMP 1.1: 20 kN (4496 lbf) / PMP 2.6: 78 kN (17534 lbf)