CMC ProSeries Aluminum Key-Lock Carabiner
$45.00 – $74.00
The Most Advanced NFPA General-Use Rescue Carabiner on the Market. Rescuers working in the most demanding circumstances will appreciate CMC’s ProSeries Aluminum Carabiners, the first aluminum carabiners to meet NFPA strength requirements for General Use. Combining high performance with minimum weight, these carabiners significantly reduce the weight of a rescuer’s gear while maintaining the highest possible margin of safety.
The patented key-lock design eliminates snagging when removing the carabiner from your harness, and a redesigned gate provides a full 1.1 inch
(28 mm) opening on the standard size version and a 2.1 inch (53 mm) opening on the XL version. Gate choices include the traditional Screw-Lock, CMC’s easy-to-open-with-one-hand Auto-Lock, CMC’s innovative Manual-Lock, and an ANSI-certified (Z359.12) gate.
- Key-lock gate will not snag on web or harnesses
- 28mm gate opening on standard-size carabiner
- 53mm gate opening on XL-size carabiner
- Available with three gate options: traditional screw-lock, auto-lock (opens easily with one hand), and manual-lock
- Manual-lock closes easily by pushing down on barrel
- Removable keeper pin included with XL-size carabiners
- Every carabiner is proof loaded
- Serial numbers on every carabiner