CMC Stainless Steel Rescue Litter
This refined design represents a complete re-thinking of the classic Stokes military-style litter.
A complete re-thinking of the classic Stokes military-style litters, CMC’s Rescue Litter features a full one-inch diameter top rail to make the litter easier to handle when carried for extended periods. Durathene netting eliminates cuts and scrapes caused by broken wires. Back support is molded, high density polyethylene for greater durability. The steep-sided design allows a narrower litter with the same width at the bed, which accepts standard-sized backboards. The narrow width and rounded ends provide greater maneuverability in tight locations. The Stainless Steel Rescue Litter comes with four quick-attachment litter straps.
Featuring StratLoad Attachment Points:
The patented StratLoad Attachment Points for CMC’s litters allow any size carabiner to be used to attach a lifting bridle while keeping both the carabiners and the lifting bridle on the inside of the litter’s top rail. This provides protection from abrasion along cliff faces and building walls. The StratLoad feature also prevents cross gate and side loading of carabiners and orients the direction of pull along the spine of the carabiner, where it is strongest. StratLoads are 1/4 in (6 mm) thick with a fullround radius on the inside edge, allowing the option of a soft attachment, which is then protected by the top railing. StratLoads are now standard on all stainless and titanium litters.
- StratLoad Attachment Points keep connecting carabiners and bridle inside top litter rail
- A full 1-inch diameter top rail makes litter easier to handle when carried for extended periods
- The Durathene netting bottom eliminates cuts and scrapes caused by broken wires
- The back support is molded, high-density polyethylene
- Steep sides allow a narrower overall litter while maintaining the same bed width to accept standard-size backboards
- Narrow width and rounded ends allow greater maneuverability in tight locations
- Includes four quick-attachment litter straps
UL Classified to NFPA 1983 (2017 ED) – Litter
Vertical MBS: 30 kN (7644 lbf)
Horizontal MBS: 14 kN (3147 lbf)
Rescue Litter Specifications:
Length: 83 in (211 cm)
Width: 23 in (58 cm)
Height: 7.25 in (18.5 cm)
Load Rating: 11 kN (2,473 lbf)
There are no reviews yet.