CMC Stainless Steel Split-Apart Rescue Litter
A split-apart version of the stainless steel rescue litter.
A complete re-thinking of the classic Stokes military-style litters, CMC’s Rescue Litter features a full one-inch diameter top rail to make the litter easier to handle when carried for extended periods. Durathene netting eliminates cuts and scrapes caused by broken wires. Back support is molded, high density polyethylene for greater durability. The steep-sided design allows a narrower litter with the same width at the bed, which accepts standard-sized backboards. The narrow width and rounded ends provide greater maneuverability in tight locations. The Stainless Steel Rescue Litter comes with four quick-attachment litter straps.
- All features of the Stainless Steel Rescue Litter
- Quick and easy to assemble and disassemble
- Two sections hinge together at bottom and are secured by integrated threaded and locking collars on top rail
- Locking collar design eliminates pins that can become lost or damaged
- Length when nested is less than 114 cm (45 in)
UL Classified to NFPA 1983 (2017 ED) – Litter
Vertical MBS: 30 (kN)
Horizontal MBS: 14 (kN)
Rescue Litter Specifications:
Length: 83 in (211 cm)
Width: 23 in (58 cm)
Height: 7.25 in (18.5 cm)
Load Rating: 11 kN (2,473 lbf)
There are no reviews yet.