Enforcer 10 CAF System
The Enforcer 10 is an extremely versatile 10 gallon portable firefighting system that utilizes high energy compressed air foam technology. EnforcerOne recommends using FIREBULL Fluorine Free products for maximum performance. Enforcer 10 is UL 711 20:B certified. The Enforcer 10 is a unique small CAFS system that contains 10 gallons of foam solution. The Enforcer 10 CAFS is capable of producing up to 200 U.S. gallons of finished foam. The Enforcer 10 CAFS produces a foam structure which can stick to horizontal and vertical surfaces thus providing a vapor barrier between the fuel and air.
The Enforcer 10 CAFS has a discharge distance of up to 45 feet allowing for a safe distance between the system operator and the fire or hazard. EnforcerOne has developed a line a products that are easy to use as well as drastic reducing points where vital components could be broken or tampered with. The Enforcer 10 CAFS is a versatile firefighting tool with the ability to be adapted to many different risk areas. The advantages of the Enforcer 10 CAFS are the tight foot print allowing the unit to be mounted or used just about anywhere. The Enforcer 10 CAFS comes with 75 feet of hose that enables the user to reach a fire within 100 feet of the unit in any direction. The Enforcer 10 is easy to move and can be adapted to a multitude of different application’s mobile and non-mobile (ATV, UTV, SUV, Trucks, Trailers, Heavy Rescues, Heavy Agro and Earth Moving Equipment). The Enforcer®10 gives you tremendous firefighting foam capability in a small easy to use package.
This item requires special shipping, additional charges may apply.
- Pressure Vessel Construction: Aluminum SAE J-10
- Pressure Vessel Dimensions: 12”x25”
- Fill Tower: 1 ½”
- System Hoses: 3000psi Hard Rubber Hose
- Discharge Hose: 70 Foot ½” Hose
- Hose Storage: Manual Hose Reel
- Propellant Type: Nitrogen or Compressed Air
- Propellant Cylinder Capacity: One 33 Cubic FT Nitrogen Cylinder
- Discharge Nozzle: Pistol Grip
- Discharge Nozzle Tip: Straight Bore
- Pressure Vessel Capacity: 10 U.S Gallons
- Finished Foam Capacity: Up to 200 U.S. Gallons Finished Foam
- Throw Distance: Up to 45 Feet
- Discharge Duration: Up to 2 ½ Minutes