ESS Firepro 1977 Goggles
The ESS FirePro-1977 goggle series features a low-profile design that prevents helmet interference and increases peripheral vision. The patented Speed-Clip system facilitates quick strap adjustment, even with gloves on. Advanced ClearZone FlowCoat lenses provide an optimal combination of anti-scratch coatings on the outside of the lens and anti-fog coatings on the inside.
The FirePro-1977 Goggle is certified as compliant with NFPA 1977-2013 Edition, including the 350ºF for 5-minute oven test.
- All goggle components are heat & flame resistant
- Low-profile frame with wide wrap for maximum peripheral vision & minimal helmet interference
- Patented Speed-Clip system allows for rapid strap adjustment & positions the strap for optimal helmet compatibility
- Full-perimeter ventilation & filtration system minimizes lens fogging & filters airborne particles
- Anti-microbial OpFoam face padding increases comfort & fit
- Interchangeable 2.8mm high-impact Polycarbonate lenses
- Advanced ESS ClearZone FlowCoat lenses eliminate fog inside & prevent scratches outside
- Distortion-free optics & 100% UVA/UVB protection