FIREBULL F3 Fluorine Free Foam is a seamless transition from AFFF products for fire departments . The most complete and
user friendly firefighting agent produced in the world, FIREBULL eliminates all of the long-established issues of Class B foams:
it will not clog, gum, or corrode foam systems or equipment. FIREBULL offers the simplicity of using one product to extinguish
multiple classifications of fire, allowing fire departments and brigades to increase their stocking supply by using just one
product that serves two purposes. Unlimited Shelf Life.
- Compatible with all regular and all standard equipment
- Excellent burnback protection Rapid cooling properties
- Rapid cooling properties
- Vapor barrier properties for Oil and Gas
- Applicable for Training at 1%, 3%, and 6% for low, medium, and high expansion
- Effective with Fresh Water, Brakish Water, and Sea Water
- US/European Class A Fires Wood, Grass, Coal, Tires, Hay, Cotton, Cardboard, Initial Knockdown:
- Wetting Agent:
0.25%-1.0%. Reapply as needed
- Cars, Trucks, Heavy Equipment:
0.50% up to 1.0%
- US Class B, European Class B/C Fires Non-Polar Solvents:
Gasoline, Gasoline w/10% Ethanol, Jet A, JP4/5/8, Crude Oil, Diesel, Etc. 3% using 0.16gpm/ft² for 10-20 minutes. Reapply as needed.
US Class B, European Class B/C Fires
Gasoline, Gasoline w/10% Ethanol, Jet A, JP4/5/8, Crude Oil, Diesel, Etc.
3% using 0.16gpm/ft² for 10-20 minutes. Reapply as needed.
- UL 162 Foam Liquid Concentrate EX28303 3%
- UL 162 Foam Liquid Concentrate EX28303 6%
- ICAO Level B 6%