Firecom Connect is suited for EMS, hazmat, mobile command, and training applications where situational awareness is the highest priority. Users simply leverage their existing corded wired headset or Bluetooth® headset to plug or pair to the Firecom Connect to communicate with their team up to 800 feet line of sight, hands-free. The Firecom Connect is rugged and rated at IP67, so it’s waterproof and built to last.
HANDS-FREE, FULL-DUPLEX COMMUNICATION
Easily talk with your team while keeping your hands on your work.
DECT WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY
Superior audio and digital security without interference.
ULTRA-PORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT
Clip Firecom Connect to your belt, slide it in a pocket, or mount it on your dashboard.
POWER & RANGE
Ready when and where you need it most with 24 hours of battery life and 800 feet of range.
BRING YOUR OWN HEADSET OR SPEAKER
Pair your favorite Bluetooth headset, headphones, speaker, or plug in a wired headset.
Rugged, watertight and dust resistant with IP67 rating.
Extend your reach by seamlessly integrating the Firecom Connect with your two-way radio and Firecom system.
AUTO NOISE GATE
Firecom Connect automatically sets the optimum mic reduction setting by continuously adjusting the noise gate.
DECT7® Wireless Technology
- Dynamic channel allocation
- DECT Standard Cipher with 35-bit initialization vector
- DECT Range: 800 ft.
- Frequency Bandwidth: 1920 MHz to 1930 MHz
Wireless Bluetooth Technology
- Bluetooth 5.0/4.2 with secure simple pairing
- Frequency: 2400 MHz-2485 MHz
- Power: 2.4 mW / 4 dBm
- Weight: 5.8 oz (8.1 oz w/ belt clip)
- Size: 3” x 3” x 1”
- Color: Black
- Button overload resistance: 100lbs
- Button life: 200k cycles
- IEC 60068 tumble testing: 300 cycles
- 3.7V rechargeable lithium ion battery
- More than 24 hours of battery life at 77°F (25°C)
- Charge time: 4 hours
- AC Charge Source: supplied; USB Wall Charger 5V, 2.4A
- DC Charge Source: 5V, 1A minimum, cable supplied
- Over voltage, under voltage, over current and over temperature protection
- IP67 Rating
- Operating temperature -22°F (-30°C) to +140°F (+60°C)
- Storage temperature -40°F (-40°C) to +122°F (+50°C)
- Humidity per MIL-STD 810F and 810G
- Temperature Shock per MIL-STD 810F and 810G
- Chemical Exposure per MIL-STD 810
- Salt Spray per J1455, Sec. 4.3
- Vibration per J1455, Sec. 4.9
- Conducted Immunity per J1113-11
- Electrostatic Discharge per J1113-13
- Radiated Emissions per J1113-41
- Conducted Transients per 7637-2
- Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008