Fol-Da-Tank Self-Supporting Tank (Fire Department Model)
The self-supporting frameless portable water tanks have been designed to meet the most stringent requirements of rural/urban fire fighting. Problems with inadequate or unusable supplies of water are eliminated by the use of open top self-supporting portable water tanks.
In remote areas the self-supporting tanks are designed for standby water containment and water shuttling situations and they provide a continuous portable water supply. In remote areas, the SST may be filled by pumping water from a natural water source, such as a stream or creek, with a small gas-operated pump. As the self-supporting tank begins to fill with water, its unique design allows it to become self-supporting automatically.
The SST does not require any additional supporting framework, assembly or frame installation. When no longer in use, the SST may be quickly drained through a fitting on the side. The SST is totally collapsible and easily stored in its own compact storage bag. It can be stored in the side or back of a truck, or in the cargo compartment of a helicopter.
- Easy one-man setup
- Ethafoam collar – No need to inflate
- All self-supporting tanks are supplied with one threaded flange coupling installed. SIZES 1.5”-6”
- NST or NPSH, male or female (Specify Choice)
- Any number and size of hose connections can be added for bottom drafting
- All seams welded for longer life (See Warranty)
- Heavy-duty vinyl
- Easily repairable
- Storage bag included
- 5 colors (red, yellow, orange, black, blue)
- Ground covers
- Top covers
- Storage bags
- Patch kits
- Hose stand