Groves Ready Rack Extractor 30
The Extractor 30 (EW30) features a soft mounted design and a high capacity drum that is programmed to be NFPA 1851 compliant, making firefighter PPE safer and last longer.
This item requires special shipping, additional charges may apply.
The Extractor 30 (EW30) is designed to follow current NFPA-1851 guidelines. It’s front load capability and 30lb drum make it a great option for washing three to four sets of gear. Additionally, the EW30 wash cycles are user friendly and specific to the firefighting industry. With PPE safe wash cycles such as, Outer Shells and Liners, we have engineered the EW30 to be simple, straight forward, and to get the job done. The Extractor 30 boasts other station friendly features such as a soft-mount design, standard water hookups, 120v electrical, and is compatible with automatic soap dispensers.
- Easy to use, preprogrammed wash cycles
- Follows NFPA 1851 guidelines for proper PPE maintenance
- Standard power hookup (120v/60Hz – Recommended Breaker – 20amp)
- Utilizes standard plumbing hookups
- Soft mount design, easy install
- Connections available for an optional automatic soap injector
- Front load design
- 30lb. drum holds three to 6 pieces of turnout gear