The industry’s most durable and lightweight, high pressure booster hose featuring a highly abrasion and heat resistant single jacket polyester cover. Uniquely constructed using an interior helical reinforcement offering unmatched kink resistance that maintains hose shape and performance. Designed for use with most low-profile reels and skid units and available in lengths up to 200′.
A multi-purpose, lightweight, rigid 1″ diameter attack hose that meets the needs of industrial, municipal and forestry market applications. This uniquely constructed product features an all polyester cover for heat and abrasion resistance, along with a special helical interior reinforcement to retain its rigid shape. This thin-walled polyurethane lined hose is the most durable lightweight booster hose on the market.
Circular woven, single jacket, combined with a helical interior reinforcement, and a polyester cover. Extruded polyurethane liner for age, ozone and chemical resistance. Standard lengths available up to 200′ long.
Hose assemblies come standard with polymer impregnation that
provides additional abrasion resistance. Standard colors are red
and yellow. Color shall be pure and even in each hose.
- Normal service conditions in temperature range from -30 °F to 112 °F
- Heat resistant up to 500 °F
- UL-19 abrasion test of 1500 cycles minimum
- Minimum service pressure of 400 psi
- Acceptance test to 800 ps
- Minimum burst pressure of 1200 psi
- Pliable and abrasion resistant cover
- Lightweight and kink resistant
- 1 year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Field replaceable coupling with a one inch NH thread standard.
Aluminum internal expansion ring coupling available upon request.