Extreme dexterity for extreme firefighting!
High-performance, comfortable and NFPA 1971- certified thermal hand protection that’s always…ready for action!
- Greater Dexterity: Third-party test results show over 40% improvement for the Commander’s dexterity rating (over the original version).
- Increased Thermal Protection: The Commander’s TPP results are above 60, far exceeding the NFPA 1971 standard.
- Next-Generation CROSSTECH® Insert: It is fully bonded to a form-fitting thermal liner to create a 3D combination of thermal liner and moisture barrier. This results in better flexibility, less bulk in the palm and improved dexterity.
- Modified Finger Crotches & Thumb: Designs typically used in 3D models have been incorporated to provide better fit and performance.
- KOVENEX® Thermal Batt: The KOVENEX flame-resistant non-woven fabric delivers excellent TPP and radiant heat protection while enhancing dexterity, which eases doffing and donning, especially when wet. The fiber blend is also cut- resistant, tear-resistant and very “skin-friendly” – unique in FR materials.