The MACK™ System was designed as a portable air distribution box to meet the most demanding air handling needs of the Fire, Rescue, and Emergency Response industries. Each unit has been designed and tested by professional firefighters to meet NFPA requirements.
All MACK™ Series units start with the MACK-1™ basic functions. One or two SCBA cylinders provide air to the system. A CGA-347 high pressure inlet is also provided to allow continuous operation from truck mounted air cylinders. A low-pressure regulator provides 0-125 psi air to a four-outlet respirator manifold. A low-pressure alarm whistle and a DC lamp to illuminate the case interior are provided standard.
All models have been manufactured to provide emergency low pressure breathing air from either SCBA cylinders or a bank of large storage cylinders located on department vehicles. More advanced models offer multiple air pressure regulators for confined space rescue operations, mid-range pressure for rescue tool devices, and high-pressure emergency air cylinder filling systems. Choose a standard MACK™ unit to meet your needs or customize a unit for your department’s special air handling applications.
MACK-1™ Key Details:
- 4 outlet manifold
- CGA-347 male adapter used as a high pressure auxiliary inlet. It can be connected to a high-pressure compressor or a truck mounted cascade system.
- Low pressure breathing air manifold, 125 psi maximum
- Inlet whips are connected to 2216 or 4500 psi cylinders
- Low pressure alarm whistles
- Light for operation in low light conditions