The MACK-3™ System contains an isolation valve used to separate breathing air manifolds so the unit can be used in rescue operations. The MACK-3™ design was implemented to conform with NFPA confined space entry rescue regulations.
Three separately regulated manifolds provide a portable air distribution package for any pressure requirement.
The MACK-3 system has been designed and tested by fire and rescue professionals. Four separately regulated air systems provide a portable air distribution package for any pressure requirement.
MACK-3™ Key Details:
- CGA-347 male inlet adapter supplied with pressure cap to connect to a high-pressure cylinder system
- Air source isolation valve
- One low pressure, 125 psi, breathing air manifolds with relief valves
- One low pressure manifold, max 125 psi, for lift bags and tools
- One medium pressure regulator, 275 psi maximum, for air tools
- Inlet whips can be connected to 2216 or 4500 psi cylinder
- 5,500 psi Option Available
- Low pressure alarm whistle
- Optional cylinder fill regulator (MACK-3FA)