The MACK-NFPA™ series was developed specifically for Fire/Rescue teams working under NFPA guidelines. The NFPA version of the MACK™ unit comes in two standard models. Each has two separate regulator/manifold systems and two SCBA connect whips provided for each regulator. In the event of a regulator malfunction, the standby regulator system serves as a back-up.
- Two independent regulators with 3-outlet manifolds
- Low pressure breathing air manifold, 125 psi maximum
- Four 5 foot SCBA connect whips for incoming air supply
- Inlet whips can be connected to 2216 or 4500 psi cylinders
- Low pressure alarm whistles