Paratech Hooligan Tool
$246.35 – $287.25
The Hooligan Tool is one of the world’s most popular forcible entry tools. These heavy-duty tools were designed to pound, puncture, pry, twist, and cut all types of barriers encountered by emergency service personnel.
The head and claw are forged from high alloy steel, heat-treated for maximum strength, then fitted to a 1” (2.5 cm) stress proof bar. The bar has machine grooved non-slip grips. The Hooligan Tool features a claw that is gently curved for maximum prying leverage. The claw opening is parallel and fits over locks, hasps, and many door bars. It can also be used as a nail puller and a gas shut off during emergencies.
- Heads and claws are forged from high alloy steel and heat treated for strength
- The central bar is a machine grooved, 1″ (2,5 cm) non-slip grip, stress proof steel bar
- Pike is long, sharp, tapered and gently curved to fit a lock or latch
- Duckbill is long with a smooth incline to force windows and doors
- Standard Claw variant has machine sharpened claws, a recessed nail/spike puller, and parallel openings sized to fit gas shut-off valves
- Lightweight variant with central aluminum machine grooved, 1″ (2,5 cm) non-slip grip bar
- High-phosphorous electroless nickel plating for high hardness, wear resistance and corrosion protection
- Lengths from 24″ (61 cm) to 42″ (106,7 cm)