Paratech SPF Hooligan Tool
The SPF Hooligan is a single-piece forged (SPF) tool intended to exceed FDNY specifications for their primary handheld forcible entry tools. It is the very first redesigned, (features included) single piece Halligan type tool.
These heavy-duty tools are designed to pound, puncture, pry, twist, and cut all types of barriers encountered by emergency service personnel.
- Single Piece, closed die Forging for absolute consistent lengths
- Recessed nail puller type claw, a thin curved profile
- Cable groove at the rear of the tool head
- High-Phosphorous Electroless nickel plating
- Parallel opening for gas valve shut-offs, locks and hasps
- Thinnest claw on the market designed for better wedging
- Curved bill is long with a smooth incline to force windows and doors
- Long, sharp, tapered and gently curved pike to break a lock or latch