Phenix TC-1 Traditional Composite Helmet
The Phenix Traditional Composite helmet is a well-balanced, lightweight, lower-cost alternative to our traditional leather helmet.
The Phenix Traditional Composite helmet is a well-balanced, lightweight, lower-cost alternative to our traditional leather helmet. Maintaining the traditional look with a modern material, the TC-1 offers a composite fiberglass outer shell, a high temperature thermoplastic inner dome, and the same tried and true suspension system found in our legendary First Due and TL-2 models.
Phenix Technology, Inc.’s Traditional Composite helmet boasts a low center of gravity and is center balanced, thus, promoting a very low degree of neck fatigue. Our traditional composite
models interface with any SCBA mask. We offer several options when building your custom TC-1. Compliant to current OSHA and NFPA 1971 standards.
- Ergonomic, high-temperature compression molded composite shell with commemorative 9-11 filigree design
- Phenix exclusive fully adjustable suspension liner available in nape strap or ratchet with comfort pad*
- American-made brass eagle finial
- Nomex chinstrap in either postman’s slide or combination
- Black Nomex and fire retardant cotton 8” detachable earlaps
- NFPA compliant goggles
- Eight 3M lime-yellow reflective tetrahedrons
- Brim trim with D-ring on the rear brim
- Standard colors: red, white, blue, yellow, or black
- Compliant to current OSHA standards
- Meets NFPA 1971 and 1951 standards when ordered with required compliant components
- Deluxe leather comfort package
- J5 Firelid
- Underbrim or side mount attachment for goggles
- Latigo leather combination chinstrap in red, natural, or black
- Custom leather ID shield
- Identifire photoluminescent tetrahedrons
- High-temperature flipdown eye shields
- Custom colors available upon request for additional cost
There are no reviews yet.