RamFan Lightweight Gas Power Blower
Light weight gas powered ventilator with remarkable airflow! Weighing in at only 48 lbs (22kg), the GX200 can be easily carried up stairwells and into commercial buildings or set up for PPV in residential settings. The lightweight blower puts out an impressive 12,800 cfm (21,760 m³/hr) airflow, matching the performance of fans nearly twice its weight.
Equipped with PowerStream® air straighteners to produce a powerful, straight, focused beam of air; allowing the fan to be set back further from a structure’s entrance without sacrificing PPV performance. The lightweight GX200 offers superior ventilation with less equipment clutter and reduced noise inside the structure.
- 16″ Diameter
- Lightweight only 48 lbs/22 kg
- Precision balanced TurboForce™ impeller for increased shatter resistance and enhanced PPV performance
- PowerStream® Air Straighteners
- Compact, for easy storage in typical engine compartments. Handle folds down
- WIDE-Trac semi-pneumatic urethane tires easily roll over mud or rough terrain
- One-Step™ Tilt Adjustment can change angle from 0° to 18° to ventilate over obstacles
- “Roll Cage” Design for long service life
- Vibration isolating feet for stability on hard or slippery surfaces
Engine: Honda GXH50 2.1 Hp / 1.6 kW
Noise: 91db@3′ (1 m) / 86 dB@10’ (3 m)
Run Time: 1hr 40 min