Aluminum threaded encased line gauge.
Available Size: 2-1/2″ only.
Configuration & Features
- Line gauge designed for standpipe use, with fully enclosed gauge to prevent damage
- 2-1/2″ swivel attached with #316 stainless steel ball bearings
- Each assembly utilizes a 2 1/2″ diameter glycerin filled pressure gauge with the following features:
- Shock resistant one piece cast brass body with stainless steel case and cover ring
- High-impact lens
- Dial face is bright white with black numbering from 0 to 300 PSI in 5 lb. increments
- The glycerin protects the gauge from freezing to -40 degrees F and reduces the effects of vibration to allow accurate readings
- Full scale accuracy +/- 1.6%