Built to help you and your department easily roll 50′ and 100′ coils of hose.
Rice Hydro FH10-H Fire Hose Tester 10 GPM up to 450 PSI
The FH10-H fire hose tester, a gas powered hydrostatic test pump offering 10 GPM up to 450 PSI. Designed to safely test fire hose up to 6″ in diameter. Heavy duty manifold with FOUR independently controlled stainless steel ballvalves. NO WILD LINES – unique to the RICE Hydro line of fire hose testers, a ballvalve strategically placed on the inlet piping allows the user to fill with “LARGE VOLUME at LOW PRESSURE” and test with “LOW VOLUME at HIGH PRESSURE”, eliminating the elements that may cause wild lines. Virtually indestructible, enclosed in a rugged roll cage of welded heavy gauge steel.
This item requires special shipping, additional charges may apply.
- 10 GPM up to 450 PSI
- 163 CC 5.5 HP, 4 Cycle, Honda Engine w/Oil Alert
- Four independently controlled outlet ballvalves, with NST couplings
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled 0 – 600 PSI gauge, ensures accurate readings
- Adjustable pressure regulator from 70 – 700 PSI
- Rugged roll cage construction, protects pump from damage
- Medium duty 4″ casters included, anti-friction roller bearing, Plexite phenolic wheel
- 5 Year Warranty from Manufacturers Defect