Equipment dries naturally and quickly, prolonging the product life! Built to be safer so no climbing is required to hang and retrieve hose.
Rice Hydro FH3 Fire Hose Tester 3 GPM up to 500 PSI
The FH3 is our most popular fire hose tester on the market; an electric powered hydrostatic test pump offering 3 GPM up to 500 PSI. Designed to safely test fire hose up to 6″ in diameter. Triplex ceramic plunger pump with an inner oil bath, ensuring long life and increased stability. Heavy duty manifold with FOUR independently controlled stainless steel ballvalves. NO WILD LINES – unique to the RICE Hydro line of fire hose testers, a ballvalve strategically placed on the inlet piping allows the user to fill with “LARGE VOLUME at LOW PRESSURE” and test with “LOW VOLUME at HIGH PRESSURE”, eliminating the elements that may cause wild lines. Virtually indestructible, enclosed in a rugged roll cage of welded heavy gauge steel.
This item requires special shipping, additional charges may apply.
- 3 GPM up to 500 PSI
- 1 HP Electric Motor, TEFC, 110/220V, 50 or 60 Hertz capability
- Four independently controlled outlet ballvalves, with NST couplings
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled 0 – 600 PSI gauge, ensures accurate readings
- Adjustable pressure regulator from 50 – 500 PSI
- Rugged roll cage construction, protects pump from damage
- Medium duty 4″ casters included, anti-friction roller bearing, Plexite phenolic wheel
- 5 Year Warranty from Manufacturers Defect