Savox CSI-1000 General Industry Kit
SAVOX Con-Space Hardline General Industry Kit is an one-on-one communication system configured specifically to help contractors work with greater efficiency and safety during operations in hazardous areas, especially where respirators or breathing equipment must be worn. The kit cab be expanded for one additional user adding the Additional Entrant Kit.
Equipment is lightweight, portable and extremely rugged. The hardline systems are intrinsically safe approved and allow full, hands-free communication between all users for up to 1500 feet. While the General Industry Kit can handle a maximum of three people, larger systems, using the CSI-2100, can be configured to handle up to fourteen people. In confined space applications, this allows one attendant to monitor entrants in adjacent spaces at the same time.
- Hands-free/full-duplex two-way voice communication.
- Use in encapsulated suites with respirators or any make/model of breathing apparatus.
- Intrinsically safe
- Non-RF emitting
- Conforms to MIL-STD 461
- Chemical resistant
- Reliable, rugged
- Private network
- Weight: 8.6 kg
- Options: Rescue Probe, Talk Box, Various headset options, Various cable lengths
- Ex/IS: ATEX / IECEx
- Full-duplex, Two-way Voice Communication
- Number of Users: 2
- Private Communication Network
- Alarm Functionality