Savox CSI-2000 Fuel Cell Entry Kit
SAVOX Con-Space Hardline Fuel Cell Entry Kit contains the equipment necessary to provide safe, reliable continuous two-way communication between a safety attendant and confined space workers. Supports one safety attendant and fuel cell technicians with or without breathing apparatuses to a distance of 25 meters. (CSI-1000 can be expanded to a maximum of three workders by using the Additional Entrant package).
The equipment can be used untethered or in conjunction with supplied air respirators for general entries and maintenance in aircraft fuel cells. Accessories are available for negative/positive fuel pressure testing. Additional lengths of cable can be added to the kit to increase the entry distance to a maximum length of 500 meters for CSI-1000 and CSI-2000.
- Hands-free/full-duplex two-way voice communication.
- Use in encapsulated suites with respirators or any make/model of breathing apparatus.
- Intrinsically safe
- Non-RF emitting
- Conforms to MIL-STD 461
- Chemical resistant
- Reliable, rugged
- Waterproof Private network
- Weight: 11.8 kg
- Ex/IS: ATEX / IECEx
- Full-duplex, Two-way Voice Communication
- Number of Users: 4
- Private Communication Network
- Optional Alarm Functionality
- Talk Box