Savox Delsar LD3 6 Sensor Seismic/Acoustic Listening System with Delsar Victim Simulator
The Delsar USAR Kit combines the Delsar Life Detector Six Sensor System and the Delsar Victim Simulator, together in one ready to deploy case. The Kit includes the Delsar Victim Simulator, which is an excellent training tool for victim search and rescue and also doubles as a valubale calibration unit for the Delsar’s Seisimc Sensors for use on different surface materials.
Used by FEMA, USAR, SUSAR and rescue teams from around the world, the Delsar USAR Kit is a seismic/acoustic listening device used to detect and locate live victims trapped in:
- Collapsed structures caused by earthquakes
- Mine disasters or cave-ins
The Delsar USAR Kit converts the entire collapsed structure into a large sensitive microphone that transmits noises from entombed victims. The seismic and acoustic sensors convert vibrations created by the live victim into audible and visual signals. The Delsar is rugged, reliable and able to withstand days of continuous use at the disaster site.
- Easy-to-read clear display panel
- Equipped with up to 6 sensors
- View simultaneously the strength from all sensors to ID the strongest signal
- Noise reducing filters for better audio quality
- Record last five minutes of audio
- Twin headphone jacks
- Lithium-ion batteries compatible with SearchCam 3000 Delsar Victim Simulator