Super Vac DeWalt FlexVolt Battery PPV – V16-BD-SP
16″ PPV, with Shore Power, No Battery, No Charger
Compact. Lightweight. And reliable. Introducing the all-new Super Vac 16” variable-speed battery fan. This PPV works with dual DEWALT® FLEXVOLT® batteries, making it the most compatible PPV interface on the market. This nimble fan weighs only 46 lbs. and is 22.75″ tall x 23.50″ wide x 12″ deep, turning this fan into the industry’s lightweight champ.
POSITIVE PRESSURE VENTILATOR
A Super Vac, part number V16-BD-SP, 16″ variable-speed battery fan shall be supplied. The unit shall be designed with a lightweight roll-cage frame with strategic placement of bracing members to enable easy carrying of the fan.
The entire frame of the unit shall be constructed of aluminum that shall surround the shroud and a six-blade 16” airfoil propeller in a roll-cage design, which shall enhance lifting and user safety. The blade shall be constructed of polymer and driven by an battery-powered motor with a direct drive connection. Any ventilators utilizing belts, pulley, gears or additional shafts shall not be acceptable.
The unit shall be supplied with a Dewalt® FLEXVOLT® lithium ion battery system (dual 9Ah or 12Ah batteries) that is commercially available for low cost and ease of replacement. A dual 12Ah battery system shall enable the fan to operate for up to 45 minutes on a single charge delivering a maximum amount of airflow; the 9Ah battery system shall operate for up to 35 minutes. Fans using proprietary battery systems shall not be acceptable due to higher cost and limited supply.
The shroud and the safety grill shall be designed to provide maximum air velocity. The positive pressure ventilator shall have 180-degree tilt capability. The front and rear safety guards shall be designed to OSHA and U.L. Standards to prevent accidental contact with the blade.
The fan shall include shore power, allowing continuous operation off any 120-240V AC supply.
The variable-speed battery fan shall be designed with the following:
Motor: Totally Enclosed Variable-Speed DC
Power: 1 HP
Speed: 2,627 rpm
AMCA Certified Airflow: 9,816 cfm (16,677 cmh)
Dimensions: 22.75″ x 23.50″ x 12″ (580 mm x 595 mm x 305 mm)
Weight: 46 lbs. (21 kg) (Weight with batteries and shore power)
The PPV shall have a minimum five (5) year warranty. The battery and charger are warranted by DeWalt for three (3) years. See www.dewalt.com for details.
- Model: V16-BD-SP
- Weight With Batteries and Shore Power: 46 lbs - 21 kg
- Motor: Totally Enclosed Variable-Speed DC
- Setback For Output Rating: 14 ft - 4.3 m
- Angle For Output Rating: 5°
- AMCA Certified Output: 9,816 cfm - 16,677 cmh
- Compact, Roll-Cage Frame: Features a tough yet lightweight aluminum frame to protect key components while providing a compact, lightweight design
- 180-Degree Tilt: Provides the largest tilt range among battery fans, allowing airflow to be directed virtually anywhere
- Dewalt FLEXVOLT Lithium Ion Batteries: Provide up to 45 minutes of max airflow, depending on battery selection
- Polymer Blade: Minimizes weight; Super Vac’s single-piece cast aluminum blade is available by request
- Precision-Spun Steel Shroud with StreamShaper Guard: Shroud provides durability with max airflow, while the StreamShaper guard allows for flexible setback; Air Cone Guard available by request
- Standard Battery: DEWALT FLEXVOLT 9.0Ah (2) (Compatible with all DeWalt 20/60/120V MAX Tools)
- Run Time At Max Airflow: 35 minutes (with built-in
- Optional Battery: DEWALT FLEXVOLT 12.0Ah (2) (Compatible with all DeWalt 20/60/120V MAX Tools)
- Run Time At Max Airflow: 40 minutes (with built-in
*Up to 40 minutes run time, depending on battery selection. 120-240V AC operation is standard (with optional delete).
There are no reviews yet.