ELECTRIC SMOKE EJECTOR
A Super Vac, part number #P200S-AL, 20″ electric smoke ejector shall be supplied. The unit shall feature square construction for strength and stability. The unit shall be designed with four (4) carrying handles on each corner for easy positioning and rapid deployment. All components of the smoke ejector shall be 100% manufactured and assembled in the United States.
The blade shall be driven by a 1 Horsepower Bluffton electric motor that shall be operational with any 115- or 230-volt system. The unit shall be designed with a totally enclosed air over motor casing to ensure the motor protection.
The entire frame of the unit shall be constructed of aluminum and shall surround the four-blade 20″ recurve tip blade to enhance lifting and user safety. The blade shall be constructed of precision cast aluminum alloy #319. The blade shall be precision balanced and attached to the engine shaft for a direct drive connection. Any smoke ejectors utilizing belts, pulley, gears or additional shafts shall not be acceptable.
The unit shall be designed to attach a ventilation air duct to either the inlet or outlet side of the fan. The unit shall be designed to be used in conjunction with either a spiral or “L” air ducting and its Super Vac adapters.
The front and rear safety guards shall be designed to OSHA and U.L. Standards to prevent accidental contact with the blade. The unit shall be tested to AMCA 210 for air movement and the air movement shall exceed 9,800 cubic feet per minute.
The smoke ejector shall be designed with the following:
Motor: Bluffton Totally Enclosed Air Over (TEAO) Electric
Horsepower: 1 HP
Power: 115/230V AC, 50/60Hz
Speed: 1,725 rpm
Output: 9,800 cfm
Dimensions: 25.5″ high x 24.75″ wide x 16.25″ deep (650 mm x 630 mm x 415 mm)
Weight: 70 lbs.
The smoke ejector shall have a minimum five (5) year warranty. The motor shall be warranted by the motor manufacturer for a minimum of two (2) years.
- Model: P200S-AL
- Weight: 70 lbs - 32 kg
- Motor: Bluffton, single speed, TEAO, 1 HP, 50/60Hz, 115/230V AC Aluminum Frame Design (vs. Steel)
- RPM: 1,725
- Start: 4,000 w, 15-amp circuit
- Run: 1,500 w
- Output: 9,800 cfm - 16,650 cmh
- Patented 4-Tip Recurved Aluminum Blade: Creates a tight spiral of air to eject smoke and fumes away from the building; aluminum holds up better than plastic in high heat
- Precision-Balanced Blade: Maximizes output
- 3 Heavy-Duty Rubber Feet: Adds friction to keep fan in place
- 4 Carry Handles: Makes transportation easy with one or two people
- Front and Rear Guards: Prevents accidental contact with key components
Compatible with these Super Vac Accessories:
Spiral Duct, Mountain Mister, Foam Generator and Door Bar/Hanger