Tempest VentMaster Cutoff Saws
VentMaster® Fire Rescue Cutoff Saws provide a number of features you’ll only find with Tempest including a patented depth gauge and stabilizing roller assembly. Built on professional grade Husqvarna® power heads, these saws deliver only the best in cutting performance.
- Provides a resting place for the saw during long cuts to give the user better balance and control. The Stabilizing Roller reduces operator fatigue, especially when combined with KIS-360 Depth Gauge.
- Patented KIS-360 depth gauge allows for precise control of cutting depth. KIS-360 Depth Gauge Kit includes templates and hardware to mount depth gauge on most manufacturers’ cutoff saws.
- Built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- Patented, dust-sealed starter unit makes the starter virtually maintenance free. Return spring and the pulley bearing are sealed. Gives a further boost to the reliability of our cutters.
- The 375K features the most advanced air intake filtration and cooling system available today. The patented “Centrifugal Force” Active Filtration System mechanically filters 97% of airborne contaminants, preventing premature clogging. The cleaning system allows for longer intervals between filter cleanings and provides for smoother operation and reduced wear.
- The unique Decompression valve reduces piston pressure during starting. The valve reduces required pulling force therefore making starting easier and reducing wear on starter parts. The large D-Ring Starter Handle and One Step Starting make the 375K faster and easier than the competition.
- The high-power and wide torque enables this saw to work with large diameter cutting discs for greater cutting depths. The reversible cutting arm allows for cutting in close, confined spaces. With its slim saw body and high center of gravity the 375K is handy and easy in tough situations and harsh environments.
- VentMaster Diamond Cutoff Saw Blades
- Wet Kit
- Active Air Filtration™
- D-Ring Starter Handle