Tingley Icon Hi-Vis Parka with Phase 1 Fleece Liner
Premium high visibility jacket is waterproof, breathable and comes with a black fleece SYNC® System liner included.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and breathability are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 3 compliant jacket for high visibility and breathability.
- Fluorescent yellow-green background for excellent daytime visibility.
- 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
- Waterproof and breathable fabric for all season comfort.
- Breathable. Test Method ASTM E96.
- Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement.
- Stitched and taped sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection.
- 2-way Zipper/storm fly front with throat guard, seals out wind and rain.
- Roll-a-way adjustable hood in collar design for added convenience.
- Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation.
- D-ring access for fall protection harness.
- Mesh/taffeta lining for added comfort.
- Hand warmer side pockets with front cargo pockets and hook & loop closure.
- Convenient front radio pocket with exterior badge holder.
- Inner breast pocket with zipper closure.
- Elastic cuffs with hook & loop take-up straps on sleeves.
- Tapered sweep with adjustable elastic draw cord on jacket for added protection.
- Dark colored front helps conceal dirt.
- 2 Mic tabs.
- Mildew resistant.