– The most economical way to store and secure air cylinders.
– Highly customizable—fits virtually all makes and models of SCBA. Choose between multiple protective coatings and clip sizes.
– Simple, easy, and quick. To stow, simply place the valve on the footplate and push the cylinder into the clips. To remove, just pull the cylinder free.
Note: Per NFPA standards, these brackets should only be used in non-crew areas/the station unless the apparatus was manufactured prior to 2003.
Knockdown Bracket: Requires assembly in the field. All hardware for assembly is included. Requires a few minutes time with a Torx head screwdriver and 7/16″ wrench. The more economical option.
All bracket components are coated with a specially-formulated thermoplastic. This durable crack/peel-resistant coating protects the bracket from rust, prevents damage to the cylinder, and provides a slippery finish for easier cylinder removal.
- Standard (UN): Our black base coating. For low to moderate use.
- High Cycle (UH): Our black base coating with a second, yellow, non-mar double coating on the clip tips for added bracket durability and cylinder protection. For moderate to high use.
- Full High Cycle (FH): Our standard black base coating with a second, yellow, non-mar double coating over the entire clip for maximum bracket durability and cylinder protection. For constant use.
Three sizes of hardened steel spring clips are available. Clips are engineered with unique, rounded ends to provide a smooth bearing surface and prevent gouging or marring of cylinder. Clips may be easily replaced when worn or swapped when making departmental changes to the make/model of cylinder to be stored.
– 5″ Clips: For 5.3″ to 5.8″ diameter cylinders
– 6″ Clips: For 6.1″ to 6.9″ diameter cylinders
– 7″ Clips: For 7.1″ to 7.4″ diameter cylinders
Multiple footplate options are available to meet your needs. Or you may choose no footplate at all.
- Short Footplate (SF): Ziamatic’s standard footplate for 30 and 45-minute cylinders.
- Long Footplate (NEF): A longer footplate recommended for 60-minute cylinders.
- Angled Footplate (AF): Angled away from the backplate for use on QUIC-SWING SCBA Holders.
Optional Positive Holding Strap (PHS): A two-point strap. Mounts directly to the bracket backplate. Recommended for use in apparatus side compartments.